Reminds of when I was cleaning my ps2, taking out pieces and dust them you know? Yeah, when I finally put the power source back in, I plugged it in to see whether the led comes on or not. I left it for like 5 minute to get a drink and I came back only to touch the top metal part of the power source and damn, I scream and accidentally hit the TV. Stupid times.
But using two hands doesn’t reduce shock potential. You not completing the circuit with ANY part of your body or arcing any phase is what keeps you safe. Using two hands or tools are absolutely necessary with larger gauge wire in particular.
See More: Shop trending shirt