For me, the smell makes me nauseous. Contact gives me hives and ingestion triggers anaphylactic shock. My first allergy attack after ingesting peanut butter was when I was 6 and all I had to do was go home and vomit with intermittent inhaler/nebulizer sessions. As an adult, my reactions are much more severe.
Something interesting that an EMT told me during my last ambulance ride to the ER due to an allergic reaction, he said that each reaction will progressively be worse than the last. I don’t fully remember the explanation he gave and I don’t want to butcher it but that first part he said always stuck with me!
Home: Daintytee-Trending Shirt